Rose hydrosol is collected by distilling rose flowers to extract the essential oil. Together with its unique scent, you can have the functional properties of essential oils with less concentration. People from different cultures around the globe have been using rose hydrosol for its countless uses.
- Rose hydrosol has properties that enhance the quality of your hair. Its high levels of antioxidants and other nutrients help the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Rose hydrosol works well as a natural conditioner as it revitalizes hair growth.
- Rose hydrosol helps nourish and moisturize all skin types. It maintains the skin’s pH balance and controls extra oil.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the redness of irritated skin, removes acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It also helps in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
How to use:
- For rose facial toner, rose facial toner can be made by adding ½ cup of rose hydrosol and 1 tsp vegetable glycerin in a spray bottle. Shake it well to mix everything, and when you are done, you can now use it as a face toner.
- For a Skin facial mask, you can achieve glowing skin with the help of rose hydrosol. Mix 2 tsp of white clay and 3 tsp of rose hydrosol till it shapes into a thick but spreadable paste in a bowl. Then, apply it to your face.
- It is for external use only.
1 KG (Standard)
5 KG (Standard)
10 KG (Standard)
25 KG (Standard)
Shop now: https://www.theyoungchemist.com/detail/rose-hydrosol.html